University of South ChinaSurface Transport & Logistics
Pak China consultant offers the information and recruitment of international students
The University of South China (formerly translated as Nanhua University; Chinese: 南华大学) is a university in Hengyang, Hunanprovince, China. It was formed in 2000 by the merger of Central South Institute of Technology (est. 1959) and Hengyang Medical College (est. 1958). The University of South China, with a nationwide enrollment, is administered by the Hunan Provincial Government, and co-funded by the Commission for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense (COSTIND) and a few other ministries of the central government.
The University of South China, with a nation-wide enrollment, is administered by Hunan Provincial Government, and co-funded by Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense and a few other ministries of the central government.The university has 72 undergraduate majors, covering as many as 8 disciplinary areas (Science,Engineering,Medicine,Law,Liberal,Arts,Economics,Management). There are 6 provincial key disciplines, 5 disciplines administrated by the Chinese government, and 1 key discipline of national defense. 18 Programs are entitled to award Ph. D. degree, 124 MA or M.S. degrees, and 35 professional degrees.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery)
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering / 4 years (Including Internship)
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering / 4 years (Including Internship)
- B.E in Electrical Engineering /4 years (Including Internship)
- Bachelor in International Relations
- Business Administration
University of South China (USC) is well recognized University in home and abroad.
University is listed in:
• WHO (World Health Organization)
• Europeon Medical Council (AMC)
• Students from Africa
• PMDC(Pakistan Medical And Dental Council)