2021 ENROLLMENT GUIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS OF HEBEI UNIVERSITY
1. The applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens [The applicant must possess a valid passport or citizenship-proof documents (citizenship longer than 4 years), and should have a record of more than 2 year residence in any country other than China in the past 4 years (as of Apr. 30th in admitted year)]
2. Applicants must observe Chinese laws, regulations and school disciplines, respect the Chinese customs and habits with good personalities.
3. Aged 18 years old before Jan. 1st of 2021.
4. Applicants to pursue undergraduate program should have high school diploma and good grades.
Applicants to pursue master’s program should have bachelor degree or above and good grades.
Applicants to pursue Ph.D. program should have master’s degree or above and good grades.
5. Chinese teaching program: Chinese language proficiency HSK4 score 180 or
English teaching program: English as mother tongue or official language, or English proficiency test IELTS score 6.0 or above /TOEFL score 85 or above for non-native English speakers.
Chinese & English teaching program: meet either Chinese teaching program or English teaching program requirement.
6. Master and Ph.D applicants should pass the academic interview.
1. Short-term and long- term Chinese language programs:
Program duration: 1 month; 3 months; 1 year.
Note: For short-term training at summer or winter breaks, we only accept groups. College of International Exchange and Education is in charge of the short- and long- term Chinese language programs.
2. Recommendation Majors
2021 HBU Recommended Majors for International Students
College of International Exchange and Education
Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
College of Literature
Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
Modern and Contemporary Chinese Literature
College of Journalism and Communication
Journalism and Communication
College of Management
Information Management and System
Human Resources Management
Management Science and Engineering
College of Economy
International Economy and Trade
College of Education
Development and Educational Psychology
College of Law
Civil and Commercial Law
College of Chemistry and Environmental Science
College of Physics Science and Technology
College of Mathematics and Information Science
Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
College of Electronic Information
Electronic Science and Technology
College of Architectural Engineering
College of Quality and Technical Supervision
Measurement and Control Technology and Instrumentation
Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation
Instrument Science and Technology
College of Public Health
Health inspection and quarantine
Public health and preventive medicine
College of Pharmacy
College of Chinese Medicine
specialty and levels tuition fee (RMB)
Arts and Medicine Undergraduates 16000RMB Per school year
Master graduates 30000RMB per school year
PhD 34500RMB per school year
Building 1 30 RMB/bed/day (Double Room)
Building 2 25 RMB/bed/day (Double Room)
Apartment 2 20 RMB/bed/day (Triple Room)
Insurance： 800 RMB/year/person
Physical examination： 500 RMB/person
Visa extension： 800 RMB/year/person
HBU has the qualifications of Chinese Government Scholarship and International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship enrollment. We also have the Hebei Provincial Scholarship and Hebei University President Scholarship for self-supporting students, application after legislation.
★ 1、Hebei University Application form
★ 2、The guardian guarantee
★ 3、Physical examination record
★ 4、The scanned image of passport personal information page
★ 5、ID photo with white background (320×240/4:3) file size 100-500KB in JPG
★ 6、Notarized highest diploma
★ 7、Personal resume
★ 8、Certificate of Non-criminal Record
★ 9、Proof of financial guarantee
12、The published academic achievement
- Acknowledgment of receiving your application will be emailed within 15 working days.
- We will send an email to inform you once your application is approved.
- The related colleges will organize interviews for master and PhD applicants.
- After you pass the interview and your documents are finally approved, please provide your detailed mailing address by email. Your admission notice of Hebei University and foreign student visa application form (JW202) will be mailed to you according to the mailing address provided by you.
- After receiving the admission letter of Hebei University and the JW202 form, you can apply for the student visa (X1 or X2) with these materials from the Chinese embassy in your country.
- Please inform us of your arrival time after you get your visa.
- If you could not get to school on time, please inform us in advance, otherwise you will be treated as dropping out of school.